Hello la communauté,
Yousign, scale up où on développe un software de signature électronique (que tu as peut-être déjà utilisé chez un de nos clients comme Generali, Carrefour Voyages, Bpifrance, etc.) cherche son futur(e) Growth Marketer sur Paris.
Tu peux retrouver notre offre ici
Avec notre ambition de devenir le leader européen, Yousign croît très fortement. On est 38 aujourd’hui et avons déjà levé plusieurs M€ pour nous permettre de répondre à nos fortes ambitions de recrutement.
Nous cherchons un growth pour venir définir et accompagner notre stratégie de génération de lead, designer le process de scrapping et scrapper, identifier les quick wins, et designer des expériences qui auront pour vocation à devenir des machines de lead ! Le tout en analysant les performances des initiatives prises.
Tu peux d’ailleurs retrouver la fiche de poste ici.
Pour info, il s’agit d’un poste en CDI, les équipes sont basées à Caen, Paris et en remote, et nos locaux parisiens se trouvent à Trinité d’Estienne d’Orves
Yousign is a major player in the electronic signature market. Our intuitive and legal SaaS solution allows thousands of companies in all industries to send, sign, and store their contracts.
- 38 yousigners in Caen, Paris and in full remote all over France
- We are a passionate and united team
- More than 1700 customers trust us such as Bpifrance, SNCF, Sellsy, Cisco, Konbini and Mention
- Fundraising of €3 million in 2017
Driven by strong growth, our ambition is now to become the European leader!
We are looking for a talented person to strengthen our team and participate in an exceptional adventure! Communication and questioning will be the pillars of the success of our collaboration.
We’re looking for a growth-savvy marketer to take our acquisition efforts to the next level , with a singular focus on outbound growth . You will own the “One-to-Many” approaches on highly qualified prospects. Working closely with our Head of Marketing (Alexis), and with the sales, product and design teams.
- Define and understand outbound lead generation target audience segments based on our data
- Build out our first outreach scenarios and leverage automation techniques
- Design acquisition experiments and size their potential impact
- Develop strategy and drive execution of campaigns for lead generation across the prospect journey
- Work closely with the Sales team to generate qualified leads
- Perform analysis to determine the viability of new initiatives , as well as post-implementation success measurement on released initiatives
- Ship and kill your experiments in collaboration with developers, designers, or marketers, and be accountable for their results
- Test and scale traditional acquisition channels
- Have broad experience across performance marketing , and lead generation
- You understand in depth all the mechanisms of acquisition, conversion and retention in a SaaS product like Yousign
- You are experienced in top of funnel acquisition
- You’re good with numbers , have a passion for data and know how to use it properly
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- You can explain what an API is to a newbie
- No fancy diploma needed
Why should you apply?
- Workplaces where it is good to live and a great team where there is good understanding and kindness
- Salary transparency based on factors such as job, expertise level, city of work, and number of years of experience . The objective is to define a fair, factual and objective salary.
- Lunchr card for healthy meals
- An outsourced works council that provides access to many advantages throughout France
- Quartely team meetings in Caen, Paris or elsewhere to share the vision and objectives. It is a friendly and important moment for the whole team.
- Coffee and organic frui t every week in Caen and Paris
- Working remotely is possible .
Our team values
- Humility : Making a mistake makes us stronger from the moment that mistake is analyzed to understand it to avoid recreating it. Success and failure are the two sides of the initiative coin…
- Excellence : Can be achieved throughout a process of continuous improvement. We all share a high level of demand, and the ability to question ourselves is key to understanding how to be better.
- Trust : Trust is omnipresent, whether within the team or with our clients. Communication and interaction will be the pillars of the trust we must build from the very first days of our collaboration.
- Pleasure : Taking pleasure daily in each of our missions is essential to experience a human adventure in the best conditions, it is even the basis!
Your futur team
You will join the Marketing Team , currently composed of:
- Alexis , our Head of Marketing and your future manager .
- Matthieu , our content and press relation manager .
- Benjamin , our full remote web integrator .
You will also work alongside out design studio composed by Lea (Artistic Director) & Nicolas (Product designer).
- If your profile catches our eye, you will have the opportunity to interact with our Talent Acquisition Manager for a pre-qualification telephone interview .
- We will send you a technical test of a few questions to see your expertise as a Growth.
- You will meet Alexis, your future manager , in a physical interview where you will have the opportunity to show us your talents and your passion for your job.
- You will meet the co-founders alongside a random member of the Yousign team .
Three days in Caen That you won’t forget! What is the program?
- Discover the Yousign universe : how we got, where we want to go;
- Our values and the team’s rituals ;
- Our product , its specifications and the ecosystem;
- The managers of each team for a global vision;
- A professionnal immersion with you team ;
- Breakfasts, lunches and above all, afterworks !
- Immediate side projects to make you feel like Yousigner from the start.
To apply for a job
We are looking for talented, ambitious and creative profiles who want to make history with us. If you are inspired by this job, contact us to discuss it!
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Location: Paris, France
- Experience: 3-5 years
- possibilily to work remotely